Zaire rebel gives UN 60 days to move refugees
Monday 28 April 1997
Rebel soldiers again blocked aid workers and journalists from going to areas where thousands of Rwandan refugees are believed to have fled. But Mr Kabila said that he was seeking a personal apology from UN Secretary- General Kofi Annan for accusing his troops of deliberately allowing thousands of refugees to die. Reuters - Kisangani
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
Greece debt crisis: Athens has one day to find €1.6bn
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
£15500 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This international company deve...
£16000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established name in IT Ser...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£19000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...