The best Christmas gifts for the furry friends
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: cat lamp, £135, Liberty
1. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo and Maud
2. Ceramic dog book ends, £21.95, Rigby & Mac
3. Emergency treats by Fogle and Pole, £14.99, Creature Clothes
4. 'Bone Baby' dog toy, £5.95, Creature Clothes
5. Dog print by Clare Ormerod, £32, Rigby & Mac
6. Dog antlers, £2.50, Pets at Home
7. 'Big Dawg' perfume by Pepper & Tanky, £52.95, Harrods
8. Magis dog house, £608, Aram
9. KatKabin, £59.95, Prezzy Box
10. 'Hohoho' munch bones, £2, Pets at Home
11. Lady and dog brooch by Tatty Devine, £42, Selfridges
12. Modular dog pullover, £79, Bauhaus collar, £79, and Bauhaus lead, £89, Mungo and Maud
13. Aquarium starter kit, £270, Pets at Home
14. Vintage dog beds by Fogle and Pole, £75 each, Creature Clothes
15. Hamster cage by Rotastak, £36.99, Argos
16. Animal cleanser by Aesop, 500ml, £25, Selfridges
17. 'Posh Paws' door mat, £47.95, John Lewis
Life & Style blogs
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 5 New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...