The best Christmas gifts for the furry friends
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: cat lamp, £135, Liberty
1. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo and Maud
2. Ceramic dog book ends, £21.95, Rigby & Mac
3. Emergency treats by Fogle and Pole, £14.99, Creature Clothes
4. 'Bone Baby' dog toy, £5.95, Creature Clothes
5. Dog print by Clare Ormerod, £32, Rigby & Mac
6. Dog antlers, £2.50, Pets at Home
7. 'Big Dawg' perfume by Pepper & Tanky, £52.95, Harrods
8. Magis dog house, £608, Aram
9. KatKabin, £59.95, Prezzy Box
10. 'Hohoho' munch bones, £2, Pets at Home
11. Lady and dog brooch by Tatty Devine, £42, Selfridges
12. Modular dog pullover, £79, Bauhaus collar, £79, and Bauhaus lead, £89, Mungo and Maud
13. Aquarium starter kit, £270, Pets at Home
14. Vintage dog beds by Fogle and Pole, £75 each, Creature Clothes
15. Hamster cage by Rotastak, £36.99, Argos
16. Animal cleanser by Aesop, 500ml, £25, Selfridges
17. 'Posh Paws' door mat, £47.95, John Lewis
Sites using the popular Gigya comment platform were attacked by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA)
Life & Style blogs
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 Sean Abbott: Messages of support flood in for bowler following death of batsman Phil Hughes
- 2 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Argyll Scott International: Service Desk Analyst Re...
£400 - £420 per day: Langley James : IT Project Manager; 6 month FTC; Brighton...
£25000 per annum + training: Langley James : Web Developer; PHP, MySQL, Java; ...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + £100,000 OTE: h2 Recruit Ltd: Birmingham, Derby, L...