Man City's flair forward Mario Balotelli and Aussie Rules Football's Andrew Walker feature among the world's most-watched sports videos for the week ending July 28.
Mario Balotelli's penchant for flashy play scuppered a goal attempt - much to his manager's irritation - in an exhibition match against the LA Galaxy.
The moment became YouTube's second most watched clip overall. Would it have been a different story if the sports star had scored?
Aussie Rules Football's Andrew Walker propelled his national sport to internet fame with a spectacular catch (or "mark").
Fans have until noon Eastern Australia time on Monday, August 1 to vote his catch Mark of The Week for Round 18 (and therefore qualify it for Mark of the Year) at afl.com.au.
On Nicovideo, a clip of baseballer Ichiro Suzuki - he of the Laser Beam Meme - is mashed with J-Pop trio Perfume's latest ditty, also called Laser Beam.
YouTube's most watched sports videos of the week (total views)
1) Balotelli failed trick shot (7,456,589)
2) Jenkinson own goal Arsenal 2 FC Köln 1 (1,938,237)
3) Andrew Walker Mark of the Year Aussie Rules (2,112,879)
Tudou's most watched sports videos of the week
1) China wins 200m medley World Aquatics Championships (124,705)
2) Lighting strikes! Farewell game (80,264)
3) Riot in Turkish stadium (76,454)
Nicovideo's most watched sports videos of the week (search for
1) Ichiro: Laserbeam throw - Perfume mix (310,691)
2) Women's World Cup Final: JP v USA (142,374)
3) Touching the heart of a female referee (1,042,424)
Dailymotion's most watched sports videos of the week
1) Amir Khan vs Zab Judah slideshow (71,250)
2) Ex-Philippine President prepares for court (52,613)
3) Seattle Sounders v Manchester United (54,024)