Kiwis keep T20 series alive
Friday 02 July 2010
England's Danielle Hazell was bowled out at the Rose Bowl yesterday as New Zealand's women close on a four-run victory to level the three-match Twenty20 series with one more to play.
The hosts' captain, Charlotte Edwards, was run out without facing a ball as the hosts were restricted to 143 for 8 in reply to the Kiwis' 147 for 8. Although opener Sarah Taylor made a spirited 73, she too was run out, with Sian Ruck taking 3 for 15 to keep the tourists' series alive ahead of today's decider at Hove.
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'