Can Chelsea join the list of English champions?
The Blues take on Benfica in Amsterdam in the final
Wednesday 15 May 2013
Chelsea's meet Benfica in the Europa League final on May 15 where they will be bidding to become only the fourth club to win all of Uefa's top competitions.
The Blues won the Uefa Cup Winners' Cup in 1970/71 and 1997/98 and the Uefa Champions League last season. A win in Amsterdam would see them complete the set and join an illustrious club that comprises Juventus, Ajax and Bayern Munich.
Here we look at the other English clubs to have won the trophy, including its former incarnation as the Uefa Cup. Click HERE or 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide...
Latest in Sport
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote