Mario Balotelli is again at the centre of a racism storm, most recently after Inter Milan fans targeted the striker with unsavoury chanting.
The Italy striker completed a £19m move from Manchester City to AC Milan on January deadline day, and has scored three goals in two games since turning out for the Rossoneri.
However, the 22-year-old has now been at the centre of two racism rows.
Last week, AC Milan vice-president Paolo Berlusconi - the younger brother of club owner Silvio - was caught on video at a political meeting in Monza near Milan describing Balotelli as "negretto della famiglia" - translated as "the family's little n****".
On Friday, AC Milan released a picture of Paolo shaking hands with Balotelli at their training ground in a bid to bring an end to the furore that surrounded the incident.
Yet the issue of racism returned to the agenda this weekend when a section of Inter Milan supporters, whom Balotelli played for before joining Manchester City, were heard abusing the Italy international during their victory over Chievo.
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has expressed his disappointment at the chanting.
"I was told about it because I couldn't make out clearly what they were saying. I'm very sorry about that," Moratti told Inter's official website.
Balotelli will come up against his former side later this month and Moratti is hopeful there won't be a repeat of the abuse at the San Siro.
"I'm very sorry and I really hope it doesn't happen during the derby."