Ronaldinho and Inzaghi set to stay
Wednesday 10 November 2010
AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has poured cold water on media reports that suggest Ronaldinho and Filippo Inzaghi are set to leave the club during the January transfer window.
With both players searching for new contracts at the Rossoneri, the San Siro supremo has suggested that they will be granted their wish in the near future.
Speaking to La Repubblica, Galliani said: "No-one will leave in January."
"We will think about it in the spring or at the end of winter for the contracts which expire next year."
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police