West Ham v Manchester United among FA Cup Third Round ties selected for television
Tuesday 04 December 2012
Lincoln or Mansfield Town's FA Cup third-round meeting with Liverpool is one of five matches selected to be televised.
ESPN will show that tie, featuring a Blue Square Premier outfit against the Anfield giants, and Swansea's all-Premier League clash with Arsenal on Sunday January 6.
ESPN will also televise the meeting between League Two promotion hopefuls Cheltenham or non-league side Hereford against Everton on Monday January 7.
ITV will show the clash between Championship outfit Brighton and Newcastle and West Ham's meeting with Manchester United on Saturday January 5.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?