* BRISTOL CITY Manager Gary Johnson said he was disappointed to see supporters leaving early during City's 2-1 defeat to Middlesbrough on Saturday. "We really appreciate the fans coming here but we need their support for 90 or 93 minutes," he said. "It is soul-destroying sometimes when you want to give it a big push and you see half the crowd leaving."
* COVENTRY CITY The takeover of the club by Sky Blue Sports and Leisure, the company led by Ray Ranson, is nearing completion after it was revealed that an encouraging number of shareholders had accepted the company's offer. "We are now fully focused on delivering stability to Coventry City," Ranson said.
* BARNSLEY Paul Reid has been transfer-listed by the Oakwell club, with the captaincy handed to Brian Howard. Nick Colgan and Andy Johnson have also been made available for transfer, but the club has rejected an offer for Grant McCann from an unnamed club.
* COLCHESTER UNITED Micky Adams has resigned as assistant manager of the Layer Road club. The former Coventry and Leicester manager is believed to want a return to management. Adams was recently linked with the vacant managerial post at Swindon Town.
* WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS The goalkeeper Graham Stack has had his loan spell from Reading extended until the end of the season. The 26-year-old, whose contract with the Royals expires at the end of the season, has recently returned to fitness after a knee injury.Reuse content