Bilic wary of Turkey fightback
Croatia 3 Turkey 0
Tuesday 15 November 2011
Croatia coach Slaven Bilic has forbidden complacency from his players despite their 3-0 first leg lead against Turkey. "We have already forgotten the game in Istanbul," Bilic said. "The first thing we all said in the dressing room was that we are only halfway through our task because we face a difficult 90 minutes on our own turf."
Bilic will be without the suspended Vedran Corluka and Tomislav Dujmovic. Turkey manager Guus Hiddink has Arda Turan, Sabri Sarioglu, Emre Belozoglu and Hakan Balta suspended. Turan told a Turkish newspaper Hiddink's "timidity" was to blame for Friday's result.
Latest in Sport
QPR vs Arsenal match report: Olivier Giroud and Alexis Sanchez on the scoresheet for the Gunners
Newcastle 0 Manchester United 1: Louis van Gaal describes performance as 'maybe our best match of the season'
Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid superstar 'sends his hair stylist to look after his waxwork once a month'
Newcastle vs Manchester United match report: Ashley Young scores late winner as Angel Di Maria fails to shine yet again
Brooklyn Beckham to be released: Why Arsenal could regret letting David Beckham's son depart
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The majority of sex workers enjoy their job - why should we find that surprising?