Brazil vs Colombia team news World Cup 2014: Dani Alves DROPPED and replaced with Maicon
Manager Big Phil Scolari has made two changes
Luiz Felipe Scolari has made the bold decision of dropping right-back Dani Alves in place of Maicon for Brazil's World Cup quarter-final against Colombia.
Tottenham's Paulinho comes in for the suspended Luiz Gustavo who was shown his second yellow card in the second-round match against Chile.
Colombia coach Jose Pekerman makes two changes to the team that beat Uruguay, adding Victor Ibarbo and Fredy Guarin to the lineup.
James Rodriguez, who scored twice against Uruguay at the Maracana Stadium in the second round, is in the side as expected.
Brazil: Julio Cesar, Thiago Silva (c), David Luiz, Fernandinho, Marcelo, Hulk, Paulinho, Fred, Neymar, Oscar, Maicon
Colombia: Ospina, Zapata, Yepes (c), Sanchez, Armero, Gutierrez, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Guarin, Ibarbo, Zuniga
Latest in Sport
The muddy truth of the Christmas Truce game
Alexis Sanchez video: Turns out the Arsenal forward is brilliant at playing the piano too
Premier League: Chelsea vs West Ham match preview
Sir Alex Ferguson on Jose Mourinho: 'He's good looking, speaks five languages, wins everything - it's unfair'
Jose Mourinho on Sir Alex Ferguson: 'A good friend, a good person, a fantastic sense of humour. I like him very, very much'
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh