Capello: The pull of Italy is strong
Wednesday 25 January 2012
The England manager, Fabio Capello, gave little indication as to his future plans at the Oscar del Calcio awards in Milan last night.
Capello (above) last month said he wished to remain with England until the end of Euro 2012. Last night he said: "Before taking a decision we wait for the end of the European Championship. Then let's see if I go back to Italy, as a TV commentator or as a coach. I am well in England, but the Italian anthem is always a strong emotion."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years