Euro 2012: The best (and worst) moments of the tournament
A C Grayling
A. C. Grayling is an English philosopher and founder of independent undergraduate college, New College of the Humanities. He is the author of several books including The Refutation of Scepticism (1985), The Meaning of Things (2001) and The Good Book (2011).
Tuesday 03 July 2012
Euro 2012 is now over, but the tournament will live long in the memory for some fabulous performances and thrilling matches.
Here, we take you through the best players, great goals and brilliant matches, as well as looking at some of the lower moments.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years