World Cup 2014 bracket: USA path to the final
A look at the games involving the United States and the path they must take if they are to reach the final
The United States are in Group G along with Germany, Portugal and Ghana. Kick-off times are in BST.
Ghana v United States - June 16 Natal, 2300 - BBC
United States v Portugal - June 22 Manaus, 2300 - BBC
United States v Germany - June 26 Recife, 1700 - BBC
If the United States make it through the group they play the winner or runner up of Group H which consists of Belgium, Algeria, South Korea and Russia.
A quarter-final meeting would then be against one of the sides to emerge from Group E (Switzerland, Ecuador, France and Honduras) or Group F (Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran and Nigeria)
For the complete guide on how the United States could reach the final, download our printable wall-chart.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker