World Cup 2014: How can Chile finish top of Group B?
We take a look at how Chile can top Group B
Chile can top Group B in the World Cup with a win over the Netherlands in Sao Paulo.
Both Chile and the Netherlands are already through the next stage, and all that remains to be sorted in Group B is who finishes top. Louis van Gaal's Dutch side currently lead Chile thanks to a superior goal difference of +1, so only a win will see Chile finish top.
Chile beat Australia 3-1 in their opening match, and the holders, Spain 2-0 in their second game.
Possible second round opponents:
Brazil, Mexico or Croatia on Saturday.
The Group B table in full...
It is not possible for Australia, or the world champions Spain to progress from Group B.
Latest in Sport
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet