World Cup 2014: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gareth Bale, Robert Lewandowski and the best players NOT going to Brazil
A look at some of the star names who won't be a part of next summer's carnival
We now know the 32 teams that will be going to the World Cup in Brazil (assuming Jordan don't do a France against Uruguay).
That means we also know who won't be going, and among the players who will be watching events unfold from home will be some the biggest stars in world football -including the most expensive player in the world.
We take a look at some of those missing out...
Click HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Radamel Falcao exclusive: Forward says joining Manchester United is a 'dream come true'
Transfer deadline day: The best memes and tweets, featuring Radamel Falcao, Javier Hernandez and Bart Simpson
Arsenal transfer news: Ray Parlour urges Arsene Wenger to make late move for Edinson Cavani
WWE Raw preview: Will John Cena continue to defy the threat of Brock Lesnar?
Danny Welbeck to Arsenal: Arsene Wenger pictured in Rome as club close in on Manchester United striker for £17m
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127