World Cup 2014: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gareth Bale, Robert Lewandowski and the best players NOT going to Brazil
A look at some of the star names who won't be a part of next summer's carnival
We now know the 32 teams that will be going to the World Cup in Brazil (assuming Jordan don't do a France against Uruguay).
That means we also know who won't be going, and among the players who will be watching events unfold from home will be some the biggest stars in world football -including the most expensive player in the world.
We take a look at some of those missing out...
Click HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo: Compare the Barcelona and Real Madrid players in El Clasico
Paul Scholes column: I'm not worried about Manchester United's defence - Chelsea test can be the making of Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo
Manchester United vs Chelsea: Jose Mourinho to push for Diego Costa to play at Old Trafford
Tim Sherwood: The mavericks have always needed special handling – but Balotelli is not delivering his side of the bargain for Liverpool
Sunderland vs Arsenal: Premier League match preview
- 1 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 2 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo