World Cup 2014: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gareth Bale, Robert Lewandowski and the best players NOT going to Brazil
A look at some of the star names who won't be a part of next summer's carnival
We now know the 32 teams that will be going to the World Cup in Brazil (assuming Jordan don't do a France against Uruguay).
That means we also know who won't be going, and among the players who will be watching events unfold from home will be some the biggest stars in world football -including the most expensive player in the world.
We take a look at some of those missing out...
Click HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Diego Costa injury: Chelsea striker a doubt for Everton match due to muscle injury
Arsenal transfer news: Gunners 'use Champions League draw to discuss move' for PSG teenager Adrien Rabiot
Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger says he will be 'actively involved' on deadline day... but may not buy a striker despite Giroud injury
England manager Roy Hodgson lectures Luke Shaw over fitness issues
Champions League draw: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City learn group stage fate
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''