Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho in his own words - 'Two horses and a little horse that still needs milk and to learn how to jump'
The colourful character is back to his best following the 1-0 win at Manchester City
Jose Mourinho has been praised for orchestrating an impressive 1-0 victory over Premier League favourites Manchester City on Monday night, dealing them their first home league defeat of the season.
But immediately after the match, the Portuguese was keen to play down their title hopes, and went as far as to describe rivals City and Arsenal as the two "big horses" in the title chase, with Chelsea currently a "little horse that still needs milk and to learn how to jump".
Of course, this isn't the first time that Mourinho has lit up the back pages with his comments, and we're just happy to go along for the ride as we take a look at the Special One's words of wisdom.
Re-cap on Mourinho's greatest quotes of his career below...
Latest in Sport
Petr Cech demands talks over Chelsea future as Thibaut Courtois begs him to stay – as mentor
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United to push ahead with £50m move for Real Madrid winger
Marcos Rojo to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon confirm deal with Nani heading back to Portugal on loan
Arsenal player ratings vs Besiktas
Besiktas vs Arsenal player ratings: Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Calum Chambers - who was the Gunners star man?
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head