Premier League Fantasy Football 2013/14: A helping hand for when you make your picks
Our guide to the best players for your Fantasy Football team
Thursday 15 August 2013
So it is that time of the year again, just two days to go until the start of another Premier League season, and that means time to get your Fantasy Football team chosen. But don’t worry, with statistics aplenty, we’re here to help you with some of the most difficult decisions you will make all year.
Which new signings should set the league alight? Who will create chances? Who hardly gets booked? It's all in our guide.
The bragging rights are all yours.
To see our picks CLICK HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY'
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Latest in Sport
David Moyes needs to bring in his own players says Phil Jagielka
Manchester United’s ambitious transfer plans at risk from top-four failure
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen