Press Pass: Is the art of tackling over? Newcastle or Aston Villa - which is the likeliest to go down? Where will Wesley Sneijder end up?
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Thursday 17 January 2013
Every fortnight, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
We've put this week's best questions to them, and you can now watch what they had to say by watching the video above.
To ask a question for the next show, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPNFC Press Pass - the football discussion show that takes a daily look at the global game - airs at 11pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings on ESPN. Follow the show on Twitter: @ESPNPressPass
Latest in Sport
World Masters Athletics Championships: Meet the 95-year-olds still picking up medals
Don't mess with me, Diego Costa warns Manchester City ahead of Chelsea clash
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
West Ham vs Liverpool match report: Reds are caught cold by hot Hammers
Aston Villa vs Arsenal team news: Alexis Sanchez incorrectly named in starting line-up as Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain called up to start
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'