Press Pass: Your questions answered - by the experts
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Monday 05 November 2012
Every fortnight at www.independent.co.uk, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
The best ones will be put to a panel of contributors - former professionals, commentators and top journalists - and we will air their views and opinions in an exclusive video later this week.
To ask a question, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPN Press Pass, the football discussion show that looks, daily, at the global game with a global perspective, airs at 11:30pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings. With an outstanding group of contributors - including former professionals, commentators and top journalists - the programme brings viewers a smart daily discussion with a world view on the world's game and a particular focus on football in the UK and Europe.
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God