The worst divers in football
Tuesday 10 November 2009
David Ngog has become the latest footballer to take a high profile dive as he won Liverpool a penalty in last night's 2-2 draw with Birmingham.
Here we take a close look at some of the most notorious dives in football.
Which dives are your most memorable? Who deserves to be on the list? Leave your comments and suggestions below...
Latest in Sport
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail