Video: Old boys Zinedine Zidane and Ronaldo teach Young Boys Bern a lesson
Pair were part of side which beat Swiss team 8-6 in charity match
Here is a case of the old boys teaching the Young Boys a new trick or two.
A dream team of legends, consisting of the likes of Zinedine Zidane, the original Brazilian Ronaldo, Pavel Nedved and Luis Figo defeated the Swiss side Young Boys Bern in the 11th annual 'Match against Poverty', with the proceeds of the game going to help support the recovery efforts in the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan.
Zidane, a World Cup winner with France in 1998, showed that he has still got his magic touch, scoring twice in the charity game at the Bernabeu, and also making an audacious back-heeled pass.
Watch the highlights of the match below
Other players to feature in the team of Zidane, who is now assistant coach at Real Madrid, included Steve McManaman, Christian Vieri and Paolo Maldini.
Latest in Sport
Manchester United's best XI of the season so far: No place for Angel Di Maria or Juan Mata
Hector Bellerin opens up on switch from Barcelona to Arsenal
WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania 31: What time does it start? Full match card and preview ahead of WWE event
WrestleMania 31: Undertaker begins a new streak after tombstoning Bray Wyatt
- 1 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 2 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 3 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 4 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
- 5 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans