Ravel Morrison scores stunning backheel volley in training: video
The West Ham forward continues to impress
With the World Cup looming, Roy Hodgson's England squad is beginning to take shape.
But there are always one or two players who make a late charge for consideration - think Theo Walcott in 2006.
Former Manchester United forward Ravel Morrison could be the dark horse for a place on the plane to Brazil, and this stunning backheel volley during training for the England Under-21s shows exactly why.
Watch the video above.
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests