Vote: Which club has unveiled the worst kit for the new season? Liverpool and Barcelona among the contenders...
Take part in our poll to find out the worst kit of the 2013/14 season
Replica shirts aren't just for fat blokes and kids that nag at their parents. They are also for mocking - at least judging by some of the offerings for the new season from teams across Europe.
We've compiled a shortlist of the 10 worst kits for the new season - ranging from La Liga to the Premier League.
Barcelona's boiled sweet effort and Liverpool's Christmas jumper are in the mix. While one club has included a pocket and another has a 'shirt and tie' effect.
We think they're all pretty terrible - but which is the worst of the lot? Take a look at the contenders by CLICKING HERE, and then vote in our poll below.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'