You Write the Caption - 16/08/13
Win a bottle of wine
Friday 16 August 2013
Pope: "How do you fancy a game on the square? Pot plants for goalposts."
Congratulations to Mario Rabaiotti for the winning caption, above.
The winner will be contacted by personal message through whichever social networking site they used to comment. Terms and conditions apply.
Just for your information, here's the real caption: Pope Francis exchanges gifts with Gianluigi Buffon of Italy and Lionel Messi of Argentina (R) during a private audience at The Vatican on August 13, 2013 in Vatican City, Vatican. (Claudio Villa/Getty Images)
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God