Andre Villas-Boas sacked: AVB becomes ninth permanent Spurs manager to be dismissed since Arsene Wenger took over at Arsenal
We take a look at the eight other managerial casualties at White Hart Lane
Monday 16 December 2013
Andre Villas-Boas today became the ninth permanent Tottenham Hotspur manager to be sacked by the club since Arsene Wenger took over at north London rivals Arsenal in September 1996.
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave