Chelsea defender Gary Cahill fit for west London derby against Fulham
Premier League team news
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Gary Cahill has recovered from illness and is in contention for Chelsea's west London derby with Fulham tomorrow night.
Defender Cahill was only able to start on the bench in Rafael Benitez's first game in charge against Manchester City on Sunday, but he could return for the Spaniard's second Barclays Premier League at the helm.
Daniel Sturridge is close to returning from a hamstring injury, while John Terry (knee) and Frank Lampard (calf) are also progressing.
Provisional squad: Cech, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Mikel, Romeu, Ramires, Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Moses, Marin, Piazon, Torres, Turnbull.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?