Everton hopeful Kevin Mirallas will be fit to play Fulham
Friday 02 November 2012
Everton manager David Moyes is hopeful forward Kevin Mirallas will be fit enough to face Fulham after his ankle injury in the Merseyside derby.
Midfielder Steven Pienaar returns from a one-match suspension and is expected to go straight back into the side, meaning either Mirallas or Steven Naismith would miss out.
Darron Gibson, who has been sidelined by a thigh problem since September 1, is still not ready to return.
Provisional squad: Howard, Coleman, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Naismith, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Oviedo, Mirallas, Gueye, Anichebe, Hitzlsperger, Vellios.
Latest in Sport
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut