Everton sign new kit deal
Thursday 29 March 2012
Everton have signed a three-year kit deal Nike, starting from next season.
The sportswear giant take over from Le Coq Sportif and will be the official and recognised technical partner on all of Everton's match and training kits.
Everton's new deal, negotiated in close collaboration with their retail and merchandise partner Kitbag, is the first with Nike.
"We're all excited by the prospect of working with Nike's design, marketing and retailing teams," said Toffees chief executive Robert Elstone.
"We look forward to seeing some impressive, original kits and products, as well as being on hand to take advantage of new retail opportunities that we'll be working with Kitbag to drive forward.
"Nike has an impeccable reputation and we are confident that our supporters will be excited by the new partnership, with all of us looking forward to seeing our new home shirt this summer."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave