Five (statistical) reasons why Manchester United will not win the Premier League this season
The champions have endured their worst start in 24 years
Should Manchester United go on to win the Premier League this season, they will have to do something that no team has done in 63 years – win the title in a top-flight season after losing three of their first six matches.
Here is that statistical gem, and four others explaining why United cannot retain the Premier League this season. However, as David Moyes will of course be aware, records are only there to be broken.
To see the five reasons, CLICK HERE or click view gallery.
Latest in Sport
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut