Ghanaian striker Godsway Donyoh joins Manchester City
Youngster has been immediately loaned to Swedish side Djurgarden
Thursday 31 January 2013
Manchester City have announced the signing of Ghanaian striker Godsway Donyoh from his country's Right to Dream Academy.
The 18-year-old has immediately been loaned out to Swedish side Djurgarden for the rest of the year.
Djurgarden manager Magnus Pehrsson said: "The combination that Donyoh is a talented player who fits into our style of play, and that Manchester City believes in him, makes him an interesting addition to our squad."
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'