Kinnear charged over abusive language
Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear has been handed a second Football Association charge after being sent to the stands at the weekend.
The 61-year-old was tonight charged with using abusive and insulting words towards a match official during Saturday's 2-2 Barclays Premier League draw with Stoke.
Kinnear is yet to respond to an improper conduct charge after branding Martin Atkinson a "Mickey Mouse referee" following his side's 2-1 defeat at Fulham on 9 November.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace