Liverpool continue to monitor Jose Reina ahead of Everton clash
Friday 26 October 2012
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will continue to monitor the condition of goalkeeper Jose Reina ahead of Sunday's Barclays Premier League derby clash with Everton at Goodison Park.
Reina has been nursing a hamstring problem picked up on international duty with Spain and missed the win over Reading last Saturday and yesterday's Europa League victory against Anzhi Makhachkala, but has been back in training at the Reds' Melwood complex.
Rodgers has no fresh injury concerns, with Martin Kelly (knee), Lucas Leiva (thigh) and Fabio Borini (foot) remaining sidelined.
Provisional squad: Reina, Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Coates, Carragher, Skrtel, Wisdom, Robinson, Sahin, Gerrard, Cole, Henderson, Downing, Allen, Sterling, Shelvey, Suarez, Assaidi, Suso, Yesil.
Latest in Sport
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut