Manchester City 3 Everton 1: Weekend player ratings aggregator
We take in the player ratings from across the national newspapers so you can see how your team really got on this weekend
Tuesday 08 October 2013
The last unbeaten record in the Premier League came to an end this weekend as Everton lost to Manchester City, who continue their imperious home form.
For the definitive player ratings from the match, CLICK HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY'
How the player ratings aggregator works...
We collate the player rating scores from across the national newspapers (where available) to produce an average for every Premier League starting player who featured over the weekend.
Latest in Sport
VIDEO: Did Marcos Maidana bite Floyd Mayweather during their bout?
Arsenal vs Manchester City: How did Danny Welbeck do on his Arsenal debut?
Manchester United vs QPR comment: Glimpse of Radamel Falcao lifts United hearts but Daley Blind keeps things ticking
Hull City vs West Ham preview: Sam Allardyce backs Alex Song to inspire new team-mates
Manchester United vs QPR player ratings: Who was the star man? Angel Di Maria? Daley Blind? Wayne Rooney?
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly