Mesut Ozil v Wayne Rooney: Head-to-head analysis ahead of the clash between Arsenal and Manchester United
Check out all the vital statistics concerning the two sides' forwards ahead of this week's Premier League meeting at the Emirates
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Ahead of this week's Premier League meeting, between Arsenal and Manchester United, see how the sides' forwards Mesut Ozil and Wayne Rooney compare.
Click the image above to enlarge (desktop and tablet only)
Data and graphic provided by whoscored.com
Latest in Sport
WWE Raw results: The power of the Yes! Movement dominates as Daniel Bryan eyes Wrestlemania 30 main event
Toni Kroos admits switch to Manchester United is 'a possibility for me'
Bayern Munich 1 Arsenal 1 player ratings: Who scored highest – Mesut Ozil or Santi Cazorla?
Bayern Munich 1 Arsenal 1 match report: German giants knock Gunners out of Champions League for the second successive season
Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to Arsenal and England striker
- 1 Three-quarters of Britons are saying it wrong - the top ten most common mispronunciations
- 2 Watch: The student election Macklemore parody that isn't completely awful - and all the others that are
- 3 Son attacks Apple after it refuses to unlock his late mother’s iPad
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 First Kiss video: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate