Norwich defender Russell Martin may be fit for Reading match
Friday 09 November 2012
Norwich defender Russell Martin's back injury will continue to be assessed ahead of the Barclays Premier League clash at Reading.
Centre-half Michael Turner (dead leg) and full-back Javier Garrido (knee) both went off during last weekend's 1-0 home win over Stoke, but are expected to be available tomorrow.
Striker Harry Kane, on loan from Spurs, is on course to return before Christmas following foot surgery.
Provisional Squad: Ruddy, Whittaker, Turner, Bennett, Garrido, Barnett, Bassong, Tettey, Johnson, Hoolahan, Morison, Pilkington, Snodgrass, Holt, Bunn, Jackson, E Bennett, Howson, Martin.
EastEnders Christmas specials are known for their shouty, over-the-top soap drama but tonight the show has done itself proud thanks to Danny Dyer.
Latest in Sport
The muddy truth of the Christmas Truce game
Alexis Sanchez video: Turns out the Arsenal forward is brilliant at playing the piano too
Premier League: Chelsea vs West Ham match preview
Sir Alex Ferguson on Jose Mourinho: 'He's good looking, speaks five languages, wins everything - it's unfair'
The best sport selfies of 2014
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food