Norwich defender Russell Martin may be fit for Reading match
Friday 09 November 2012
Norwich defender Russell Martin's back injury will continue to be assessed ahead of the Barclays Premier League clash at Reading.
Centre-half Michael Turner (dead leg) and full-back Javier Garrido (knee) both went off during last weekend's 1-0 home win over Stoke, but are expected to be available tomorrow.
Striker Harry Kane, on loan from Spurs, is on course to return before Christmas following foot surgery.
Provisional Squad: Ruddy, Whittaker, Turner, Bennett, Garrido, Barnett, Bassong, Tettey, Johnson, Hoolahan, Morison, Pilkington, Snodgrass, Holt, Bunn, Jackson, E Bennett, Howson, Martin.
Latest in Sport
Mario Balotelli to Liverpool: The best memes as the internet reacts to imminent £16m transfer
Sami Khedira to Arsenal? Arsene Wenger reveals the Gunners are still in the market for defensive midfielder
Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal tried and failed to sign German stars Thomas Muller and Marco Reus this summer
Tracey Emin: My Life In A Column
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 4 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women