Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires declared himself open to offers but vowed not to rush a decision on whether his future lies at Highbury.
The 32-year-old has less than six months remaining on his Arsenal contract, and although he has been offered a new one-year deal, beginning in the summer, the Frenchman is seeking two years.
He is now free to negotiate with other clubs, under terms of the Bosman ruling, but only after talks with manager Arsène Wenger will he be ready to declare whether this season is to be his last after six years at Arsenal.
"I will meet with Arsène Wenger this month," Pires said. "I will see what he wants to do with me before making any decision."
Pires has been out of the picture with France for the past year after a series of rows with manager Raymond Domenech, but he recently expressed his hope of winning back his place in time for the World Cup.
He said: "I believe I can play at the highest level for another two seasons and I am open to any proposal. Everything will depend on the professional and financial aspects. Mentally and physically I feel I am still at the top."
Wenger confirmed last month that talks with Pires were pending. "In January, we will sit together. We will try to have a good chat," said the Gunners boss.
However he added that Arsenal were only likely to offer one more year to the former Marseille player.
Hearts' Paul Hartley and the Celtic captain Neil Lennon could yet be punished for incidents missed by the referee during Sunday's match.
The Scottish Football Association returns to business on Wednesday and both matters are likely to be examined by the review panel. If considered sufficiently serious, they will be referred to the disciplinary committee, which next meets on 31 January.
Hearts could also be in trouble after a supporter attempted to climb over the Celtic dugout after the final whistle. They must wait to see if the incident is mentioned in the referee's report.Reuse content