QPR swooped for Shaun Wright-Phillips and Anton Ferdinand on a busy transfer deadline day at Loftus Road.
The west Londoners were recently taken over by Tony Fernandes and manager Neil Warnock has been quick to bolster the newly-promoted side's squad as they bid to avoid an instant return to the npower Championship.
Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton, Aston Villa's Luke Young and Arsenal left-back Armand Traore were drafted in over the past week and have now been joined by Wright-Phillips and Ferdinand.
The former signed a three-year deal after joining for an undisclosed fee from Manchester City.
"I'm delighted - I can't wait to kick-start my QPR career," Wright-Phillips told the club's official website, www.qpr.co.uk.
"Once I spoke to the manager and saw the direction that the club was going in, I wanted to be a part of that.
"I'm here now. Get behind me as best as you can, just like the City fans did, and I'll give you 110 per cent every time I go on to the pitch.
"It's exciting times for QPR. With the new signings and the squad that we've got, the club is heading in the right direction."
Wright-Phillips has been joined at Loftus Road by Sunderland defender Ferdinand, who also signed a three-year deal.
"I came down to London on Wednesday and spoke to the gaffer, and was impressed with his thoughts on where the club is going to go," Ferdinand said.
"I've heard good things about the manager and, after speaking with him, it's clear that he wants the best for me and wants me to do well.
"As soon as I came out of the meeting with him, I knew that QPR was the club for me."
The duo brought QPR's signings for the summer to 12, although that figure could grow further depending on whether Southampton winger Jason Puncheon's deal was completed in time.
Earlier in the day, the west Londoners had also looked set to sign Tottenham centre-back Sebastien Bassong on loan but the deal collapsed as Harry Redknapp's side were unable to secure Bolton's Gary Cahill.Reuse content