Roy Evans says Liverpool fans must back Kenny Dalglish
Thursday 05 April 2012
Liverpool's former manager Roy Evans has urged the club's fans to get behind Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool have secured a Europa League spot courtesy of their Carling Cup win and are in the semi-finals of the FA Cup, but poor league form has seen Dalglish come under pressure.
Evans, manager between 1994 and 1998, said: "You have to be positive. Everyone [at the club] has to stick together in times like this."
Latest in Sport
A tight game could be in prospect here. Northampton have been keeping things very tight of late and ...
by Gareth Purnell
18 May 2013 02:01 AM
I can’t ever watch games of football or rugby without wistfully wondering what it must be like to be...
by Martin Ayres
16 May 2013 05:10 PM
Since PSG’s exit to Barcelona in the Uefa Champions League quarter-final in April, PSG have been sur...
by Matthew Riding
15 May 2013 02:37 PM
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.