Saha signs new Everton deal
Friday 05 February 2010
Everton striker Louis Saha has signed a two-year contract extension which will keep him at the club until the summer of 2012.
The 31-year-old Frenchman's current deal was due to expire this summer and he was attracting interest from a number of clubs.
However, he has opted to extend his stay with the Toffees having joined from Manchester United in 2008.
"It was an easy decision. You always think carefully but it didn't take me long to know I wanted to stay because I have enjoyed my time here and I want to be part of the future of Everton," he said.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'