Swansea midfielder Pratley decides to quit 'fantastic' club
Friday 10 June 2011
Midfielder Darren Pratley has confirmed that he will leave Swansea this summer after five years at the club.
The 26-year-old Londoner, who has been linked with a move to Bolton, has refused to sign a new deal and revealed he is eager for a new challenge after playing a key role in the Swans' promotion to the Premier League.
Pratley said: "It's been a difficult decision for me and my family to make because Swansea is a fantastic club with such friendly and passionate supporters."
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Latest in Sport
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'