Theo Walcott mocks Tottenham once again as Arsenal players parade around the pitch
The England forward re-enacted his '2-0' gesture
The last time Theo Walcott was seen on a football pitch, he was mocking Tottenham.
Upon the Arsenal forward's return to the turf on Sunday he was at it again.
The England striker was seriously injured during an FA Cup meeting between the north London rivals in January. As he was stretchered off past the visiting fans to the Emirates, he held up his hands to signal the 2-0 scoreline.
It infuriated the Spurs supporters with some pelting Walcott with coins.
However, it would seem the ire Walcott attracted last time wasn't enough to put him off repeating the gesture following Arsenal's 1-0 win over West Brom.
Two of the four ambulance workers that helped Theo Walcott were Tottenham fans
After Arsenal's last game of the season at the Emirates the players took a stroll around the pitch to applaud their fans during which Walcott took the opportunity to tease the Gunners' local rivals.
It appeared to be made in light of Tottenham losing to West Ham by the same 2-0 scoreline on Saturday.
The injury suffered by Walcott will keep him out of this summer's World Cup, with the 25-year-old expected to back early next season.
Latest in Sport
Petr Cech demands talks over Chelsea future as Thibaut Courtois begs him to stay – as mentor
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United to push ahead with £50m move for Real Madrid winger
Marcos Rojo to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon confirm deal with Nani heading back to Portugal on loan
Arsenal player ratings vs Besiktas
Besiktas vs Arsenal player ratings: Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Calum Chambers - who was the Gunners star man?
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head