West Ham eye Adriano swoop
Thursday 10 December 2009
Brazil striker Adriano is interesting a number of Europe's big clubs ahead of the January transfer window, according to his agent Gilmar Rinaldi.
The former Internazionale frontman has been plying his trade with Flamengo and his goals have helped the side claim the Brazilian championship.
West Ham United manager Gianfranco Zola is rumoured to be keen on the explosive forward as he tries to impress national team manager Dunga ahead of the World Cup finals in South Africa next year.
Speaking to calciomercato.it, Rinaldi said: "After winning the Brazilian championship I have not spoken to him.
"I can say that I have received offers from Italy, England, Spain and Greece. I have so many offers from Europe.
"Adriano will now take a holiday and then we will evaluate everything. By Christmas, I think it will be decided."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace