West Ham's Mark Noble suspended for trip to Manchester United
Premier League team news
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Midfielder Mark Noble is suspended for West Ham's game at Manchester United after accumulating five yellow cards.
Left-back George McCartney is a doubt after suffering an ankle injury against Tottenham and midfielder Yossi Benayoun is still not available as he looks to overcome a thigh problem.
Midfielder Jack Collison (knee) and forward Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder) are also ruled out.
Provisional Squad: Jaaskelainen, Spiegel, O'Brien, Reid, Collins, Tomkins, McCartney, Demel, Taylor, Diame, Nolan, Jarvis, Diarra, O'Neil, Maiga, Cole, Carroll, Spence.
Latest in Sport
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
Michel Platini will consider pulling England and other Uefa members out of the World Cup if Sepp Blatter wins Fifa president election
Manchester United season player ratings: Grading Louis van Gaal's entire squad
Psychic penguins have made their pick for Arsenal vs Aston Villa in the FA Cup final...
How to boycott Fifa - a football fan's guide
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote