Lennon dismisses Diouf-Brown feud
Saturday 19 February 2011
Rangers' El-Hadji Diouf and Celtic captain Scott Brown meet again in tomorrow's Old Firm derby but Bhoys manager Neil Lennon has dismissed the incident between the two in a cup game earlier this month.
"There is nothing wrong with that," he said. "As long as it doesn't spill into something outrageous." Brown taunted Diouf in celebrating his goal in the 2-2 draw and the Senegal player faces a hostile reception at Parkhead having spat at a fan while playing for Liverpool in 2003.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
news Opponents claim it would stop performers such as Beyonce and Madonna appearing on TV
It takes a platoon of chefs, litres of brandy and rum, and almost 100kg of dried fruit
food + drink
Latest in Sport
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile