SFA 'biased', says Celtic's legal adviser
Wednesday 13 April 2011
Celtic's legal adviser last night accused the Scottish Football Association of bias after the Rangers trio Ally McCoist, Madjid Bougherra and El Hadji Diouf all escaped bans following last month's explosive Old Firm derby
Paul McBride QC, who has represented the Celtic manager, Neil Lennon in front of the SFA, also claimed, the governing body was now "the laughing stock of world football".
Celtic beat St Johnstone 1-0 last night to go five points clear at the top of the Premier League.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year