Agent verifies Fulham link with Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta could move to Fulham, according to the player's agent.
The 32-year-old former Italy striker spent the end of last season loan to Cesena and is reportedly set to leave the Old Lady this summer.
Iaquinta's agent, Andrea D'Amico, says the player could move to England and confirmed Fulham as a potential destination.
"We are verifying a number of different options for Iaquinta in Italy, but especially in England," D'Amico told Calcio Sport 24.
"Fulham? That is a concrete hypothesis."
Fulham are looking to bolster their frontline after Andrew Johnson, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Orlando Sa all departed this summer, while Bobby Zamora left the club in the January transfer window.
Martin Jol's only attacking signings this summer are free agents Mladen Petric and Hugo Rodallega.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
Latest in Sport
Arsenal can surprise Bayern Munich in the Champions League, says former midfielder Gilberto Silva
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Manchester United - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Chelsea - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Arsenal - Transfer targets for January
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile