Agent verifies Fulham link with Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta
Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta could move to Fulham, according to the player's agent.
The 32-year-old former Italy striker spent the end of last season loan to Cesena and is reportedly set to leave the Old Lady this summer.
Iaquinta's agent, Andrea D'Amico, says the player could move to England and confirmed Fulham as a potential destination.
"We are verifying a number of different options for Iaquinta in Italy, but especially in England," D'Amico told Calcio Sport 24.
"Fulham? That is a concrete hypothesis."
Fulham are looking to bolster their frontline after Andrew Johnson, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Orlando Sa all departed this summer, while Bobby Zamora left the club in the January transfer window.
Martin Jol's only attacking signings this summer are free agents Mladen Petric and Hugo Rodallega.
Latest in Sport
Wow - what a weekend for British Motorcycle racing!
by Luke Wilkins
22 May 2013 05:00 AM
The dust is barely settling on the Premier League season and the bookies are looking to persuade us ...
by Gareth Purnell
22 May 2013 02:01 AM
The guard has changed at Old Trafford for the first time in 26 years. Meanwhile, down the road, the ...
by The Sports Lawyer
21 May 2013 10:01 PM
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Bloody attack brings terror to capital’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.