Cardiff striker Robert Earnshaw joins Maccabi Tel Aviv on loan
Thursday 20 September 2012
Cardiff striker Robert Earnshaw has completed a season-long loan move to Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv.
Earnshaw played 20 league games for the Bluebirds last season but has not featured for his boyhood club in the 2012/13 campaign.
He has agreed terms with Maccabi and is set to link up with his new team who are currently third in the Israeli top flight.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality