Chelsea not planning to sign Neymar insist Carlo Ancelotti
Carlo Ancelotti today welcomed Neymar's latest declaration that he would love to join Chelsea.
But the Blues boss insisted signing the Brazilian star was not currently on the club's agenda.
Ancelotti attended Brazil's 2-0 friendly win against Scotland on Sunday, in which Neymar scored both goals.
The 19-year-old Santos striker was reportedly the subject of a failed bid by Chelsea last summer and his value has undoubtedly gone up following his man-of-the-match performance at the Emirates Stadium.
He said afterwards, "it's a dream of every player to play at Chelsea", reiterating comments he had made earlier in the season.
Ancelotti said this morning: "It's good news because it's good for the club and the manager if players want to come here.
"It shows the rumours are true there's a good atmosphere here.
"He's very young, a fantastic talent.
"At this moment, we're not interested."
Assessing Neymar's performance on Sunday, Ancelotti - who also watched Chelsea midfielder Ramires play a starring role - added: "It was a good performance, but the best player on the pitch was Ramires - 100%."
As well as appearing to court Chelsea, Neymar has also said he would love to play for Barcelona but insisted he intended to see out his contract at Santos, which expires in 2014.
Latest in Sport
Manchester United's best XI of the season so far: No place for Angel Di Maria or Juan Mata
Hector Bellerin opens up on switch from Barcelona to Arsenal
WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania 31: What time does it start? Full match card and preview ahead of WWE event
WrestleMania 31: Undertaker begins a new streak after tombstoning Bray Wyatt
- 1 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 2 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 3 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 4 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
- 5 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew