Barcelona sensation Lionel Messi has brushed off media reports linking him with a future move to the Premier League.
The Argentina international has been in prolific form again this season and big-spending Manchester City have been linked with a mega-money for the 22-year-old.
But he has reiterated his desire to stay with the Catalan giants for the rest of his career and go on to make further history with the La Liga and Champions League holders.
Speaking to reporters, he said: "Will I play in the Premier League one day? I have said that I want to be at Barcelona for life. I will be here for as long as they want me.
"I owe Barcelona more than for giving me a chance - I owe them for changing my life.
"When you win everything, though, the only thing that can match it is winning everything again. That is the aim of this football club," he said.
"I have already said this team can go down in the history books. What we did last year was special, but to go down as the best ever we need to keep doing it and I believe we can."
Elsewhere, Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini has insisted he is not interested in media stories that suggest the club are ready to wield the axe on him following Saturday's 2-0 loss at home to fierce rivals Barcelona.
He said: "I am not worried about what will happen.
"We will sit down to speak at the appropriate moment. I neither want to make excuses, nor emphasise my merits.
"Since the beginning, there have always been critics who have emphasised the negative. I have another year on my contract and I hope to honour that, and at no point has the club insinuated that I will not fulfil it.
"I know exactly what I have done and what I have yet to do. It is not the time to make evaluations, nor speak of those who will be coming or going."Reuse content